Monday, October 13, 2014

Moyu Pyraminx!

Moyu did it! Finally they have announced and are about to release their own take on the Pyraminx! I’m very excited to try it out and I can’t wait to give a review on it. And from the looks of the puzzle, and my experience with moyu, I can bet this Pyraminx will be top notch. But even before it comes out, I do want to commend Moyu on their expanding to new fields of the speedcubing competition.  The fact that they have now released almost every puzzle used in competition shows how serious they are at providing the best puzzles possible, and while things like Pyraminx and Skewb are kind of a one puzzle deal, where massive improvements or multiple different variations from the same company are unlikely, I still trust Moyu for their 3x3’s and other main speedcubes, and hope this is a sign the they will not only diversify their products, but continue doing their  already great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment