Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Moyu 6x6!

Moyu has announced their own 6x6, entitled the Aoshi!! I am super excited for Moyu doing this, because they are getting into all the WCA puzzles that they previously hadn’t been into. I hope the 6x6 holds up to the standards they previously set with the right of what I affectionately call, the “Ao” series. They have done such a great job so far, with the 3x3 and 4x4 being absolutely amazing, and the 5x5 and 7x7 holding their own in a smaller market of cubes. And I do think it will be well accepted, because 6x6 is one of the categories with the lowest number of cubes to choose from, and has quite a few issues with most cubes. I really expect and hope that Moyu has looked into these and has fixed many issues the other 6x6’s have. But overall, I just want to give Moyu a thank you. Whether they know it or not (probably not) they took my advice, and I think they will have good control of the WCA puzzles, at least for a while, until another company steps up their game.

No comments:

Post a Comment