Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My Favorite Puzzle?

I’m not a huge puzzle collector, as I don’t have a large amount of money to spend on a lot of puzzles. However, I do have a few puzzles and I have one I really enjoy. The Rex Cube.
This puzzle is one of my favorites, because it is a corner turner, which is a type of puzzle I have never had before. I really love the solving of the puzzle because it isn’t a challenge of my algorithm memory, and it isn’t so intuitive that I have to spend all my life wrapping my mind around how it turns. I actually have even done speed solves on it, which you can’t do on most puzzles. My best time is 2:48 (see if you can beat it.) But overall, I just love solving the Rex cube and it just makes the time fly when I’m bored and just need something to do.

I imagine later my preference on my favorite puzzle will change because as I collect more of them, and as I age ever on word, I’m sure that will change. But for now, I highly recommend the Rex cube and hope you will take a look at it the next time you are out cube shopping!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFSBwfuX5U953m3b9QC3gS8wmzudDmgRLn2Lb8dy-BuvH__ANDPA

No comments:

Post a Comment