Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Competition+Progress!

Hey guys, this is a post I have wanted to do since I started this blog. I wanted to show my progression of my solving abilities on 3x3 as I went along. I’m not sure if I can post videos on a blog, I don’t know if the website will allow it, but I still want to show how I’m progressing and what I am doing to improve my speedcubing. And I think I have a great opportunity, as there is a chance I will be going to a competition in about 2 months, and I’m going to practice an extra hard for a while, and once I am nearer to the competition, I will go over my progress.
                So basically my current level is annoyingly close to sub 20. I can get a sub 20 almost whenever, but some days I’m just off my game and can’t get any sub 20’s at all. I think the part I need to work the most on is my look ahead, which I know I can improve, I just have to learn how to slow down. Hopefully, by my next blog on progression I will be a very solid sub 20, but that’s just a little bit of practice away!

No comments:

Post a Comment