Monday, September 15, 2014

More Competitions!



                This is just a simple plea to the WCA on the subject of competitions. We need more variety and in general, more of them. It would be cool to see more WCA events added to the roster at competitions, in fact, I may do a post later on that topic, but the major item I would love to see fixed is just an increase of the number of competitions. There is only one competition held in my entire state, and so far in the two competitions I have been to, I have traveled 7 and 9 hours to get to there. While the road trips are fun, the time required to get there reduces the number I can get to. I don’t expect anything huge, I understand the WCA is a world level association; I just want cubing competitions to be more widely available. Maybe when cubing expands a bit more I won’t have this issue. Comment your thoughts on whether this is a problem for you and what you think the WCA should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment