Monday, January 19, 2015

Christmas Cubes

Hello everyone, today I’m here with a blog going over the cubes I got for Christmas! Of course, my parents don’t really know cubing, so these cubes are my own purchase, but because I got the money from Christmas, it still counts. And for any wondering, all these items are from thecubicle.us
So to start, I got the Moyu Pyraminx! While my full review on this puzzle, I can say right now it is my main maybe, and I find it a little uncontrollable right now. This is contrary to almost every review I have heard, which all say that this puzzle is perfect. I don’t understand it, but I can get to that in the review.
                Another two items I got were the 1x1 and a green box to hold my main speed cube. Both these items are very plain and normal, however I have to say the 1x1 is surprisingly heavy compared to how it looks and it is quite a surprise when picking it up.
                Third I got the Phil’s Lube pack, which came with Lubicle speedy, weight 5 and Maru lube. I must say of all the items I received this has to be my immediate favorite, even though that opinion may change later. The reason I say this is because while the pack only contains 3 lubes, it covers the spectrum of lubing needs and makes it very easy to find a good feel and speed for your cube.
                Finally, I got the acclaimed Moyu Aosu 4x4. While many reviews immediately say this cube is amazing, I had a few defective pieces I am busy trying to replace, however even though this isn’t a great circumstance I must say the Cubicle is handling it very well. Unfortunately this will delay my review until I can fully use and lube the puzzle.

                Overall, I’m very happy about my Cubes and other accessories and I can’t wait to give you full reviews on all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment